Based on feedback from the membership and the College’s stakeholders, Council approved the continuous quality improvement bylaws for proprietary pharmacies in June 2017. The bylaws outlined the continuous quality improvement (CQI) program requirements. These requirements were met by the COMPASS program, which became mandatory in the 2017-2018 permit year.
Several years of pilot projects and research had been undertaken before recommending a standardized continuous quality improvement program to Council. The documents in this section outline some of that research.
- Quality Related Event Reporting and Learning – Jan 2015
- An Assessment of the COMPASS QI Initiative – July 2016
- ISMP Canada – Phase I Incident Poster
- ISMP Canada – Phase I Incident Analysis
- ISMP Canada – Phase II Incident Analysis
- ISMP Canada – Phase III Incident Analysis
SCPP undertakes consultations periodically when there is a need for stakeholder feedback.